I am so happy to have been nominated for my this amazing award by Georgetta over http://journeythroughlifeministries.com/
It really means alot that I crossed your mind on this particular award.Thank you so much 😊🦋
🦋 Georgetta ‘s Blog is really inspiring and her posts take us to the teachings of the bible that i feel very calm when reading through them. Its a daily read for me.
🦋Purpose of This Award🦋: The Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to Bloggers as a reward for wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future Stars.
🦋About Me🦋: My name is Lexa,I’m from Kenya. I am a student of English &literature. My love for reading and writing is totally what drove me to study that. I enjoy reading literature novels and Historical fiction is my favourite genre. I run a bookclub and also have a booktube channel where i share my thoughts about books and reading at large.[ My channel ].I love sunsets very much and making new friends. 😊
🦋This Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award was introduced by Rising Star of https://idealinspiration.blog Please do check out the blog .🦋
🦋Rules for the award are?
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
🦋Questions from Rising Star are🦋:
How did you start blogging? I started off self inspired when I found out about this blogging site.I had some poems lying all over and so decided to use this platform so that I could reach many people with my words.It has been a success ever since.
What is your best inspiration source? Nature I guess. Things happening around me and my love for writing too.
What’s most interesting thing you found in blogging? The calm community unlike other social media accounts. It is easy and calming,like i have my own space to my myself.
How often do you write? Everyday but I post like 4 times a week here.I also try to keep up with reading and vlogging too.
How long do you think you could blog? I cant tell.Maybe forever?haha
🦋My nominees for the award are🦋:
1. Ice The cake; http://thatbookishgirl.art.blog
5. The bookmark Chronicles; https://bookmarkchronicles.wordpress.com
6. The butterfly tales; https://thebutterflystales.wordpress.com
7. Emma James; http://bookwormgirl.co.uk/
8. Lilian Mora ; https://lilianmora.wordpress.com/
9. Wangeciwithacrown ; https://wangeciwithacrown.wordpress.com/
🦋My questions are the same as these!😊🦋